[00:01 – 01:00] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Michelle, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[01:01 – 12:02] Advertising Advice to Set Yourself Up for Success
- Realize that there are affordable options for advertising
- Know the difference between advertising and marketing
- Make sure that you’re approaching the people with the right expertise
- Understanding your brand and your business plan should be the first step
- Have patience and let the momentum build
[12:03 – 13:27] Closing Segment
- Connect with Michelle (links below)
- Closing words
- Head over to com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“Most people, they don’t have business plans. And so it makes it really tough. It’s tough on the business owner. And it’s tough on anybody that’s trying to do business with them. Because now you have these people who are trying to figure out their business as you’re plugging along.” – Michelle Taylor Willis
Connect with Michelle
Follow Michelle on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Clubhouse!. Learn more about her and her work through michelletaylorwillis.com and Gagnant Media. Michelle’s “Raising Significance: A Guide to Raising Independent, Well-Rounded and Confident Kids” The Guidebook is also now available for purchase. Tune in to iHeart Radio every Wednesday at 4 pm for the Over the Top with Michelle Taylor Willis Radio Show, where you will learn about all the great things going on in SoFu and around Atlanta!
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.