“You always got to underpromise and overdeliver.” – Ashley Ann Jones
In this episode of Tactical Friday, Ashley Ann Jones is back to get on the nitty-gritty on creating a lead magnet that is effective and not sales-y. Many times, when we think of the word “free”, it is associated with a minimal value. However, Ashley argues otherwise and emphasized the importance of being generous in providing free content of great value.
[00:01 – 00:42] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to knightly.productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Ashley, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[00:43 – 08:07] Incredible Methods to Employ in Creating a Sales Funnel
- A rundown of Instacoin – perfect for beginners to individuals earning under $25k in profit
- Tier 1 funnel – why opt for text messaging instead of only email
- Utilizing Deadline Funnel upon arrival to the confirmation page
[08:08 – 12:49] Letting Customers Get Their Money’s Worth
- The key to not sounding sales-y in the process
- Why you should be generous in sharing free content
- Generating lead magnets by offering immense value
[12:50 – 16:22] Closing Segment
- Connect with Ashley (links below)
- Closing words
- Head over to myvoicechallenge.com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“Just because you’re giving somebody something for free does not mean that you can half-step it. It actually needs to be amazing. People need to be like, ‘I cannot believe I got this for free.’ They should almost feel like they have robbed you. They have they should feel like they have wronged you.” – Ashley Ann Jones
Connect with Ashley
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.