We often do nothing about possible threats and crises because of the “it hasn’t happened yet” mentality. But today, we will talk about the importance of preparedness and knowing what you can do in the midst of a crisis.
Welcome back to Tactical Friday! I welcome back Bill Coletti to share the details of the services that he offers. His simulations range from full-scale collaborative simulations to just-add-water type of pre-packaged exercises.
He will also share the impact and value of crisis simulations and how the curation of these ultimately affects its value.
Let’s jump right in and learn how you can protect yourself from crises!
[00:01 – 03:11] Opening Segment
- I welcome back Bill to the show
- Reaching out to Bill
- Creating Kith Academy
- 8 modules to make you more resilient
[03:12 – 07:21] Risk and Crisis
- Full-scale crisis simulation
- Live phone calls, video injects
- Desktop simulations
- Tabletop exercises
- Not time constrained Do-it-yourself Pre-packaged tabletop exercises
[07:22 – 10:54] The Impact and Value of Crisis Simulations
- Bill talks about how curating the simulation effects is value
- Realistic risk management adds more value
[10:55 – 12:25] Closing Segment
- See links below to see more of Bill Coletti
- Final words
- “That makes it less important if it becomes like an escape room that you do with your buddies on a Friday night. That doesn’t really change the world.” – Bill Coletti
- “We try to make them less about setting your hair on fire, and more about identifying gaps and critical solutions to make the organization better over the long term in a thoughtful type of way.” – Bill Coletti
You can connect with Bill through LinkedIn and Twitter, or you can visit his website at www.kith.co.