It’s all in your hands. If you don’t want something, then stop tolerating it. But If you need that thing, then start appreciating it.
Welcome back to Tactical Leadership! Today, I welcome back Brad Lea to share with us what it takes to train and educate people with content, repetition, and accountability. This aligns with the very purpose of his company Lightspeed VT in the virtual space.
Brad will also give some powerful insights on why we limit ourselves and how do we finally get out of that loop.
[00:01 – 06:53] Opening Segment
- I welcome back Brad to the show
- Brad teaches us how to properly do an online training program
[06:54 – 11:27] The Four Ingredients to Train People
- Good content, repetition, practice, and accountability
- Brad expresses how companies waste money on not training their employees properly
- Accountability in the virtual space
- Giving leaders the ability to track, monitor, and measure people
[11:28 – 17:32] Take Action Today
- Inactivity is rationalizing your limiting beliefs
- The sacred six and falling in love with yourself
- Stop tolerating the things you don’t like about yourself
[17:33 – 19:17] Closing Segment
- See links below to see more of Brad
- Final words
- “We’re not training somebody unless they have good content, repetition, practice, and accountability.” – Brad Lea
- “Anything that works seems uncomfortable…businesses need to get uncomfortable if they want to train their people.” – Brad Lea
- “To know yourself, man, is the best gift in the world!” – Brad Lea
You can connect with Brad Lea through LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or you can visit www.DroppingBombs.com and www.BradLea.com.