“Only through storytelling that we connect… As humans, we process emotion differently. We process emotion faster and we justify it with logic.” – Gabrielle Dolan
In today’s episode of Tactical Friday, Gabrielle Dolan poses the question. “Do people understand what you’re trying to say?”. As leaders, entrepreneurs, and people of influence, we have to effectively deliver our message to audiences in order for them to buy into our brand. Gabrielle shares great tips on how to get started and how we can be successful at storytelling in business.
[00:01 – 01:15] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to knightly.productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Gabrielle, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[01:16 – 11:50] The Connection of Personal Story to the Business Message
- The best way to start is to give an example
- Stories tap into human emotions so that we can justify them with logic
- Maintain engagement by keeping your stories short, simple, and shareable
- Blockages toof personal storytelling
- How Gabrielle’s 7 Day Storytelling Starter Kit can help you convey your message
- Find the stories that you have and match it to your business
[11:51 – 13:35] Closing Segment
- Connect with Gabrielle (links below)
- Head over to myvoicechallenge.com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“Whether you’re leading a team, whether you’re talking to salespeople, whether you’re trying to grow your business, whether you’re trying to get funding or whatever it is when you’re communicating that really understand it.” – Gabrielle Dolan
Connect with Gabrielle
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.