“These are messy questions in nature, and it’s hard to get an answer to them when you have so many different conversations happening in real time, across so many customers. So we make sense of all that messy data with our technology. And then we provide a visualization of those conversations, those mentions, so that leaders can understand how to make better, faster business decisions that serve the needs of their patients.” – Sonciary Perez
In this episode of Tactical Friday, Sonciary Perez gives us an opportunity to know a little bit more about Quala and what they provide as a resource. Listen in and make more data-backed decisions through the Frontline Intelligence Platform.
Sonciary explains further that for B2B SaaS companies and how it allows their technology to stay really close to your customer base. Through conversations, Sonciary’s team will automatically bring that data into Quala which makes sense of all the data with their technology. They provide a visualization of those conversations, those mentions, so that their leaders can understand how to make better, faster business decisions that serve the needs of their patients.
[00:01 – 01:23] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to knightly.productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Sonciary, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[01:23 – 04:19] Focusing On Growth and Focusing on Maintaining Customer Interaction
- How Quala uses conversational-data that allows you to stay really close to your customer base
- Making sense of messy questions through the Frontline Intelligence Platform
[04:19 – 11:43] Innovation Starts With The Customer Base
- Interactions are a rich source of potential innovation
- Customer interactions help the company evolve and upsells expansion opportunities
- Innovation Starts With The Customer Base
- Project-based versus reoccurring subscription revenue way of building a business
- What’s the ideal client for Quala
- Teams that have no way to aggregate the data
[11:43 – 12:19] Closing Segment
- Closing words from Sonciary – Innovations starts with understanding the customer base!
- Connect with Sonciary (links below)
- Head over to myvoicechallenge.com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“If we want to discover who our ideal customer profile is and we want to understand how to evolve with them and build a technology that they love, but they’re going to tell their friends and colleagues about, and they’ll continue using hopefully, from greater perspective… We can’t do that unless we fundamentally speak the vernacular of our customers and understand what’s important to them.” – Sonciary Perez
Connect with Sonciary
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.