The only one responsible for your actions and decisions is YOU. Never let anyone dictate who or what you should be. Welcome back to Tactical Friday! Today, I welcome back the founder and CEO of POWERHOME and the host of the True Underdogs Podcast, Jayson Waller.
We will dissect Jayson’s upcoming book called “Own Your Power” and he will give us a taste of what it has to offer. Amidst his always 100% energy, Jayson will also share the importance of allotting time to yourself, and how he uses this to dispose of some of that excess energy. At the same time, Jayson will detail the different types of haters, and how he utilizes them to be fuel in his pursuit to be better and more successful.
Let’s jump right in and learn how you can own your power!
[00:01 – 05:54] Opening Segment
- I welcome back Jayson to the show
- What is it like to own your power?
- Jayson’s book, “Own Your Power”
- Jayson’s hurdles that lead to opening billion-dollar companies
- Not taking no for an answer
- We have a choice and we are in control
- Decision making is the first step of owning your power
[05:55 – 14:54] Realizing the True Value of Time
- Jayson talks about the shift to realizing the value of time
- The importance of allotting time for yourself
- Making haters eat their own words
- You own the power of your bashers
[14:55 – 18:14] Closing Segment
- Get Jayson’s book “Own Your Power: No Bullshit, No Excuses, the Time is Now” this coming May
- Connect and listen to Jayson’s podcast with the links below
- Jayson’s message to the people
- It’s your own life. Create your own map and don’t let other people dictate your decisions.
- Make a decision and stick with it
- Final words
- “When you wake up every single morning and you put your feet on the ground, you’re in control. Nobody else is. This is your body, this is your soul, and this is your mind.” – Jayson Waller
- “Every day that goes by, is another day of you feeling like you didn’t do what you wanted to do, and you weren’t in control creating your own map, then you’re gonna have regret and that’s forever.” – Jayson Waller
- “You don’t get better if you don’t lose. You don’t get better if you don’t fail.” – Jayson Waller
You can connect with Jayson through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or you can visit www.JaysonWaller.com and www.PowerHouse.com. Also, Listen to his podcast “True Underdog” on Itunes.