“Be okay at finding the areas that you’re just not good at, especially the ones that embarrass you. Make peace with that. Nobody’s perfect.” – Jeffrey Deckman
In this episode of Tactical Friday, Jeffrey Deckman returns to break down the steps to becoming a conscious leader in the 21st century. By targeting the fatal flaw of organizations, which is focusing on the structure of leadership instead of the organizational design, we become more aware of the ways to engage employees effectively.
[00:01 – 00:42] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to knightly.productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Jeffrey, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[00:43 – 06:27] The Action Steps in Being a Conscious Leader
- Getting clear with who you are and step in the journey
- Making peace with what you are not good at
- Engaging with compassion and empathy to honor human connection
[06:28 – 10:02] Thriving through Tribal Dynamics and Facilitation
- The new mindset to implement
- Stepping away from command and control
- Allowing engagement early on shifts the energy paradigm
[10:03 – 14:17] Closing Segment
- Connect with Jeffrey (links below)
- Closing words
“Be kind, be compassionate, and be honest with who you are, and take inventory of it.” – Jeffrey Deckman
“Who are you not to be that? What are you saying no to?” – Jeffrey Deckman
“If you don’t root for people, you shouldn’t be in a position where you can hurt them.” – Jeffrey Deckman
Connect with Jeffrey
Check out his website for a free download of The 8 Actionable Steps to Becoming a More Conscious Leader and how this provides an outline of a powerful 8 step leadership model that will immediately get you started in the right direction.
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.