“Our goal is every person that joins that group does a deal with 6 months, whether they have zero knowledge or has knowledge, but it’s about making sure that we’re doing business with people we want to do business with and they’re willing to invest a little bit of money in themselves and then they’re willing to go take the action.” – Joe Evangelisti
In this episode of Tactical Friday, Joe Evangelisti discusses how the Storage Syndicate is designed for new and experienced real estate investors, developers, and accredited investors. The Storage Syndicate provides a training program that teaches participants how to find and invest in off-market storage properties. He talks about how his Mastermind is designed for people at all level of knowledge, it provides live training every week where you can ask questions and learn from other members.
Listen in and learn how to locate, evaluate, and close deals in the self-storage industry!
[00:01 – 01:25] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to knightly.productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Joe, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[01:26 – 04:25] The Storage Syndicate provides knowledge for both Inexperienced and Experienced Investors
- Joe shares that the “Storage Syndicate” is designed for four different types of people:
- Inexperienced in real estate
- Accredited Investors
- The Storage Syndicate offers a certified field agent training program that helps build long-term wealth
- Successful Storage Syndicate members have closed deals worth millions of dollars
[04:26 – 10:09] Finding Deals and Creating Relationships in the Real Estate Industry
- The Mastermind provides entrepreneurs with access to a library of knowledge that can help them find deals and create relationships in the real estate industry
- Joe tells us that his program is designed for entrepreneurs who are transitioning from corporate life into entrepreneurship
- The Storage Syndicate offers a way for people to invest in real estate and development projects.
[10:10 – 10:53] Closing Segment
- Connect with Joe (links below)
- Head over to myvoicechallenge.com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“The Storage Syndicate is a true syndicate. Everybody is working together to make a common good to build more deals, help more deals, create more jobs and expand the industry.” – Joe Marcoux
Connect with Joe
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.