“Every story is different, every experience is different and how people talk about is completely different as well. But one thing that is always consistent is this is just as profound kind of enlightenment, if you will, as to they understand their disease and why they’re experiencing what they have and the root of the problem, just on a really different level.” – Josh Bartch
Monday's Interview with Josh Bartch
Tactical Friday with Josh Bartch
“We really need to change this perception, how people view these molecules from the acid, from the ecstasy, from the hippie movement and really turn it into this is clinical drug that’s incredibly safe and effective.” – Josh Bartch
In today’s episode of Tactical Friday, Josh Bartch is back on the show to talk about the misconceptions and objections attached to substances like magic mushrooms, acid, and ecstasy. Josh says that these substances have been used safely for decades and that their safety profile is much different than that of painkillers or SSRIs. He also says that the war on drugs has been ineffective and is changing. Josh discusses the current state of the world and how important it is to have good quality of life for everyone.
[00:00 – 01:02] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to knightly.productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Josh, tune in to last Monday’s episode
- There are misconceptions attached to the use and ingestion of substances such as magic mushrooms, acid, and ecstasy.
- These substances are safe when used in a responsible manner and have positive effects.
- The war on drugs was ineffective and created many negative consequences for society.
- There are now more effective ways to treat mental health issues without resorting to drugs.
[01:03 – 07:07] Addressing The Misconceptions Attached Of Psychedelics
- Josh discusses the misconceptions attached to the use and ingestion of substances such as magic mushrooms, acid, and ecstasy
- He explains how these substances are safe when used in a responsible manner and have positive effects
- That the war on drugs was ineffective and created many negative consequences for society
- Josh tells us that there are no know long-term side effects associated with these drugs at this current moment
- There is clinical work done to properly address the acute phase in order to make the drug incredibly safe and incredibly effective
- Dr. Matt Johnson, is their lead PI for their company
- The commercialization of these drugs is to be done properly and responsibly
[07:08 – 09:48] Closing Segment
- Josh thanks the veterans for their service, we owe a lot to them and appreciate their support
- Connect with Josh (links below)
- Head over to myvoicechallenge.com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“It’s going to start with the media and making sure that the way that the media is talking about these different treatments is really important and their support is really important, but also their headline is really important.” – Josh Bartch
About the Host: Zack Knight
Zack sits down with CEO’s and experts to share tactical knowledge of how to become a better leader and create a more effective, safe environment for your team. Zack offers consulting and podcast coaching and runs Knight Protection Services, LLC, a company that helps busy executives build a winning culture through safety and security.
Learn more about Zack here: