If something is different and unique, it doesn’t mean it can’t work. Sometimes, it’s the difference and uniqueness that make a big mark in the world.
Welcome back to today’s episode of Tactical Friday! I welcome back Marques Ogden and Roger Gindlesperger Jr. to talk about the concept of their brand “Grind Oral Care” and how the words “rise, grind, and repeat” are infused in their model.
They will also share what makes their toothpaste so special from the other brands and what they project Grind to be in the future. Let’s dive in and start to rise and grind!
[00:01 – 04:18] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and want content that DELIVERS, go over to knightly.productions!
- I welcome back Roger and Marques
- The true value of Grind Oral Care
- A disrupter in the industry
[04:19 – 11:09] The Steps Behind Grind and its Future
- Trajectory Preparation and attention to detail
- Combining the 2 alternatives to fluoride
- The idea of grinding through the process of life
- Grind as a lifestyle brand
[11:10 – 12:33] Why Should We Buy the Toothpaste?
- Accessibility to other options aside from fluoride and fluoride-free
- See the links below to find out more about the toothpaste
[12:34 – 16:35] Closing Segment
- See links below to find out more about Roger and Marques Roger’s recommended resources for transitioning
- Facebook group Veterans in Business
- Final words
- “People need something positive to align themselves with.” – Marques Ogden
- “People need to understand that if something is different and unique, doesn’t mean it can’t work.” – Marques Ogden
To connect with Roger and Marques, you can visit LinkedIn and www.marquesogden.com. Find out more about Grind Toothpaste through Instagram or by visiting www.grindoralcare.com.