Grip on Your Business, which has sold over 1 million copies, as well as five other books in the Traction Library that have sold almost 2 million copies. Gino is the founder of EOS Worldwide, an organization that helps tens of thousands of businesses implement EOS with the aid of an international team of over 450 professional and certified EOS Implementers and online support. There are over 130,000 companies using the EOS tools worldwide.
[00:01 – 00:53] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Gino, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[00:52 – 04:59] Know if You Have What It Takes
- Do the assessment at e-leap.com!
- Make sure you have the six essential traits
- Not everyone is made to be an entrepreneur and that’s okay
[05:00 – 09:13] Find Your Perfect Integrator Match
- A true entrepreneur is a visionary
- Understanding the dynamic between visionary and integrator
[09:14 – 12:19] Closing Segment
- Closing words from Gino – Let your freak flag fly!
- Connect with Gino (links below)
- Head over to com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“Let your freak flag fly. And so I am fanatical about helping the world be themselves and you can’t be yourself until you know thyself. And so it’s a travesty how many of us don’t truly, fully be ourselves for whatever reason. And I would urge you to embark on the journey to really get to know yourself, understand yourself, learn your strengths and weaknesses, laugh at your weaknesses, and celebrate those. But absolutely capitalize on your strengths and don’t apologize for it. And life is just a hell of a lot better when you’re being 100% you.” – Gino Wickman
Connect with Gino
Learn more about Gino through his website. Grab a copy of Entrepreneurial Leap and visit e-leap.com if you’re thinking about taking that leap to entrepreneurship. Get more involved, too, and join forces with Gino by becoming a collaborator.
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.