“People are afraid to do the right thing… What we need to do is we need to get to that point where we need to motivate them to decide.” – Joe Marcoux
In today’s episode of Tactical Friday, Joe Marcoux gives us tips to bring us his tips to maintaining authority and staying in the zone in the sales process. He discusses that we should get enough “reps” in and practice and ultimately, lead people to make the proper decisions. He talks about “Tactical Empathy”, where it doesn’t mean that you won’t fear any challenges but it will train you to keep your cool once you’ve done your training with SOS Dojo.
Listen in and learn how to acquire and hone the skills you need with SOS Dojo!
[00:01 – 01:19] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Joe, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[01:20 – 04:01] Maintaining Authority In the Sales Process
- Joe shares his tips in the sales process
- Getting your “reps” in and get practice
- Make people make the right decision
- Tactical Empathy
- How much psychology goes into salesmanship
[04:02 – 09:05] Help People Make the Intelligent Decision
- Staying in the zone and maintaining authority
- Focusing on what to say and your body language
- Leading your clients to make the right decision
- Acquiring skills and honing your skills with SOS Dojo
[09:06 – 14:28] Closing Segment
- Connect with Joe (links below)
- Head over to com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“Whether you’re leading a team, whether you’re talking to salespeople, whether you’re trying to grow your business, whether you’re trying to get funding or whatever it is when you’re communicating that really understand it.” – Joe Marcoux
Connect with Joe
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.