[00:01 – 00:41] Opening Segment
- If you have a platform and you want to create content that DELIVERS, go over to knightly.productions!
- For the first part of my interview with Sean, tune in to last Monday’s episode
[00:42 – 08:21] Action Steps in Developing that Intimacy with Yourself
- Finding what works for you through meditating, hiking, jogging, etc.to create the space
- Discover creative facilitation and allow yourself to find ways to play
- Acknowledging how you go off character from time to time
- Asking yourself existential questions to find deeper truth
[10:57 – 12:05] Closing Segment
- Connect with Sean (links below)
- Closing words
- Head over to myvoicechallenge.com to find out how you can discover your voice, claim your independence, and build that thriving business that you’ve always wanted!
“If you’re feeling activated, charged, take a moment so you are moving from knee-jerk reaction to thoughtful response” – Sean Harvey
Connect with Sean
Check out his website to see its mission of liberating men to courageously walk from a place of deeper consciousness, compassion, and connection in the world, while expanding creativity, authenticity, intimacy, and sense of community in the ways they lead and carry out their missions.
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue on putting out great content just for you! Share this episode and help someone who wants to expand their leadership capacity or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Tactical Leadership is brought to you by Knight Protection Services. A veteran-owned and operated company, with extensive experience in risk assessment and crime prevention. Find out more by visiting https://knightprotectionllc.com/
If you want to learn how to build a better business check out my website at Beatacticalleader.com. You can connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, or join Our BATL Space and become part of the community.